Message to our guests:
We are in the hospitality business and, no matter what comes our way, we’ve always served high-quality, delicious food and drinks in a safe, sanitary, and comfortable environment. We appreciate your business and want to take this opportunity to highlight a few things we are doing at Mill Street Bistro. We are confident that our restaurant is safe and will continue to operate as "normal" as possible. So, whether dining in (hopefully someday soon) or taking out, you can feel confident in the service provided by our restaurant and staff.
What we are doing:
- Closely monitoring advice and regulations put forth by San Juan Basin Public Health.
- Educating our employees on preventative measures.
- Increasing the frequency of our cleaning practices, with additional wipe downs of all surfaces including dining rooms, high touch point items and areas of the restaurant. In addition, we have upgraded to the use of hospital grade disinfectant.
- Discouraging personal contact within our restaurants, including shaking hands and hugs. (Danica misses hugs the most)
- Keeping our staff tight knit.
Dining options, Wednesday-Friday, 4:30-8 pm:
- Dine in: 25% capacity. Reservations are required. Please call ahead to ensure a table, (970) 884-9632.
- Carside take out: Call in your order direct to our restaurant for carside pick-up with 2 parking spaces available in the rear of the building, accessible by an alleyway on the west side of the building. Call as early as you'd like! We typically require 15-20 minutes on take out orders.
- Catering: Call for take out and delivery options.
Kelsy Westwater & Danica Frost