Message to our guests:
We are in the hospitality business and, no matter what comes our way, we’ve always served high-quality, delicious food and drinks in a safe, sanitary, and comfortable environment. We are confident that our restaurant is safe and will continue to operate as "normal" as possible. So, whether dining in or taking out, you can feel confident in the service provided by our restaurant and staff.
What we are doing:
- Closely monitoring advice and regulations put forth by San Juan Basin Public Health.
- Educating our employees on preventative measures.
- Increasing the frequency of our cleaning practices, with additional wipe downs of all surfaces including dining rooms, high touch point items and areas of the restaurant. In addition, we have upgraded to the use of hospital grade disinfectant.
- Keeping our staff tight knit.
Dining options, Wednesday-Saturday, 4:30-8 pm:
- Dine in: Walk-ins or reservations are welcome. If you'd like to ensure a table, please call us at (970) 884-9632.
- Carside take out: Call in your order direct to our restaurant for carside pick-up. Call as early as you'd like! We typically require 15-20 minutes on take out orders.
- Catering: Call for take out and delivery options.
We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at the Bistro soon!
Kelsy & Peter Westwater